Fran Kelly is a current affairs journalist and radio presenter from Australia. She is also a political correspondent. Fran has hosted the Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s Radio National program called Breakfast since March 2005. Fran began work in journalism at the age of 29.
Fran has gained a reputation as an articulate, knowledgeable, and balanced journalist. For the last 20 years, she has played a central role in the national social and political debates. In 2008, Kelly participated in The Howard Years documentary series, for which she interviewed former US President George W. Bush.
Quick Facts: Fran Kelly Partner: Everything On Age, Wikipedia and Salary
|Profession||Journalist, Radio Presenter|
|Education||The University of Adelaide|
— Fran Kelly (@frankelly08) November 26, 2020
10 Facts About Fran Kelly
- The famous Australian journalist was born and raised in Adelaide, Australia.
- Fran Kelly seems to be in her early sixties. However, the information about her age and the date of both cannot be found on the Internet.
- The political activist and a journalist are currently found to be living in Sydney, New South Wales.
- Fran was named after her father Frank, who unlike her was not at all interested in current affairs and politics.
- Fran attended St Dominic’s Priory College and went to Adelaide University to study art and to study literature and classical studies.
- In 1988, Kelly began her career at Triple J Sydney and joined ABC Radio in 1990. She is currently a reporter for the current affairs programs AM and PM on ABC Radio Global.
- Fran Kelly is a gay, married to the same sex. She has been with her partner, Marion Frith for 19 years. Marion Frith has recently retrained as a licensed family mediator and is a former journalist, senior relations advisor, and political speechwriter.
- Fran Kelly appears quite tall but her exact height, weight, and body measurements are not known by the public.
- The journalist identifies herself as an activist and launched the “Same-Sex: Same Entitlements” investigation by the Australian Human Rights Commission in 2007.
- Fren Kelly is one of Australia’s most-paid radio hosts, earning an annual salary of $225,001-300,000. However, she has not revealed her net worth.