Billy Markus is a software engineer at IBM and a creator of ‘Dogecoin’. The Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency whose total market cap stood up to $8.2 billion which is the ninth-largest cryptocurrency. The hype was created when Elon Musk tweeted a picture on the magazine fashion title ‘Vogue’ in the magazine cover of ‘Dogue’.
On January 28, the Dogecoin hit $0.0138 and all the tweets and Reddit posts made the Dogecoin not sell until the price is high. All the hype created on Reddit and Twitter, made Dogecoin reach the top. Here are 10 facts about Billy Markus that you should know.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 28, 2021
10 Facts About Billy Markus
- Billy Markus is the founder of ‘Dogecoin’ which is a cryptocurrency like bitcoin. The Dogecoin got to the top just in 24 hours with the help of Reddit and Twitter.
- The founder of Dogecoin, Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer created the Dogecoin in the year 2013 as a joke which is a payment system.
- Furthermore, Dogecoin hit $0.0138 on January 28, and in 24 hours the total market cap stood up to $8.2 billion.
- Moreover, Billy Markus has not revealed the details of his wife and family members.
- We are yet to find the exact net worth of 2021 and the salary of Billy Markus. The earning of Billy Markus is huge which has not been revealed now.
- Similarly, the hype was created when Elon Musk tweeted a picture on the magazine fashion title ‘Vogue’ in the magazine cover of ‘Dogue’.
- He is currently a software engineer working in IBM.
- The logo of dogecoin is a picture of ‘Shiba Inu’ which is based on the popular “doge” meme of 2013.
- The details about his physical attributes including his age are not known.
- The total market cap of Dogecoin is the ninth largest cryptocurrency.