While US judge Sonia Sotomayor is a celebrated public figure in the US, her ex-husband Kevin Noonan lives a low key life in the media. This has led many to wonder who is judge Sonia’s ex-husband Kevin Noonan?
Sonia Sotomayor is an American Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the US. She has served as an Associate Justice fo the Supreme Court of the US since 2009. She was appointed in the position by former US President, Barack Obama.
|Birthday||June 25, 1954|
|Age||66 years old|
|Education||Yale Law School|
Find out some lesser-known facts about Sonia Sotomayor here.
— Justice Sotomayor (@JD_Sotomayor) April 21, 2011
10 Facts on Sonia Sotomayor
- Sonia Sotomayor is an American judge. She has been working as the Associate Judge of the Supreme Court of the US since May 2009. She was appointed by Barack Obama.
- Born in The Bronx, NYC, Sonia is an American national. Her ethnicity is white.
- She was born on June 25, 1954. So, her age is 66 years old.
- Sonia was born as Sonia Maria Sotomayor to her American parents of white ethnicity in her hometown in The Bronx. Her father, Juan Sotomayor was born in 1921. And her mother, Celina Baez was born in 1927.
- Her late mother, Celina Baez was an orphan from Santa Rosa, a rural area in Puerto Rica.
- You can find this US judge on social media like Twitter. She is active on Twitter as @JD_Sotomayor. For now, her Instagram page is missing.
- Sonia is currently single and she also does not have any kids.
- She was married to her ex-husband Kevin Noonan for 7 years. They got married in 1976 and called off their marriage in 1983.
- The reason behind their divorce is not public yet. The detail about Kevin’s professional and family are not public.
- She defines herself as a Nuyorican and her religion could be Christianity. She is not gay.