Dr. Tom Frieden is an American infectious disease and public health physician. Recently Dr. Tom Frieden said that once we get to the back half of 2021, then we can probably begin relaxing which gave hope to all people in overcoming the COVID-19 virus. He was a former director for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
He has been working as a current president of Resolve to Save Lives, a global public health initiative. Here are 10 facts about Dr.Tom Friden that you should know.
|Name||Dr Tom Frieden|
|Birthday||December 7, 1960|
|Siblings||Jeffry Frieden, Kenneth Frieden|
|Education||Oberlin College , Columbia University|
Watch: Former CDC Director @DrTomFrieden tells @PeterAlexander that he’s “absolutely” satisfied with the vaccine authorization process that’s taken place and that there has been “a good deal of transparency.”@MSNBC pic.twitter.com/OFTZNylAER
— MSNBC Live with Stephanie Ruhle (@RuhleOnMSNBC) December 11, 2020
10 Facts About Dr. Tom Frieden
- Dr. Tom Frieden recently said that once we get to the back half of 2021, then we can probably begin relaxing which gave hope to all people in overcoming the COVID-19 virus.
- Dr. Tom Frieden is an American infectious disease and public health physician who was a former director for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention from the year 2009 to 2017.
- Furthermore, Dr. Tom Frieden has a Wikipedia profile where his details are mentioned.
- Dr. Tom Frieden was born on December 7, 1960. His current age is 60 years old.
- He is from the Democratic Party who served as a Health Commissioner of New York City from January 2002 to May 18, 2009.
- Who is Dr. Tom Frieden married to? He is married to his wife Barbara Chang and the couple has two children together.
- American physician Dr. Tom Frieden’s net worth details are kept personal to himself.
- While mentioning the details about his family, Tom Frieden was born to his parent ‘Julian Frieden’ and has two siblings, Jeffry Frieden and Kenneth Frieden.
- He graduated from Oberlin College with a BA degree and Columbia University with MPH and MD degrees.
- He has more than 1k followers on Instagram and 147.3 k followers on Twitter.