Vanna White’s Net Worth (2020) is in the multimillions and she has amassed this huge fortune from more than 40 years in show business. Best-known for her long-running hosting gig on Wheel of Fortune, she is also an actress and fashionista.
In addition to this, she is also a former beauty pageant competitor but became the host of the long-running game show after Susan Stafford left in October 1982.
|Birthday||February 18, 1957|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (167 cm)|
|Profession||TV Personality, Host|
|Husband||George Santo Pietro (ex-husband)|
10 Facts About Vanna White
- Vanna White’s net worth in 2020 is a staggering $70 million according to Women’s Health Magazine.
- A huge factor to her net worth is her $4 million per year salary as per Good House Keeping.
- She is also a charitable celebrity who donated more than $1.8 million to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- White also won $403,000 in a lawsuit against Samsung after they featured a robot turning letters on a game show which she claimed was a violation of her personality rights.
- Vanna was married to director George Santo Pietro from 1990 to 2002.
- Vanna White and her ex-husband have 2 children, a son, Nicholas, born in 1994, and Giovanna, born in 1997. Their divorce was finalized in November 2002.
- The TV personality also had a miscarriage of her first child, she had announced her pregnancy in an episode of Wheel of Fortune in which “Vanna’s pregnant” was one of the answers.
- Before this, she was in a relationship with John Gibson. He passed away tragically in a plane crash in 1986.
- In 2004, she got engaged to Michael Kaye but they broke up in 2006.
- She has a world record as the most frequent clapper in the world who had, at the time, racked up more than 3,480,864 claps during the 30 seasons of the show. She claps an average of 606 times per show.