Kerry Howards is a British actress who made her debut in the British comedy show Him and Her. She has also starred in more British comedies like Witless and Feed My Funny.
Howards made her film debut in 2013 with the movie I Give It A Year. She is currently working on shows Two weeks to live and The Trouble With Maggie.
|Birthday||March 24, 1982|
|Parents||Dave and Ninette Howard|
|Siblings||Russel Howard, Daniel Howard|
|Net Worth||$1-5 million|
|Children||Wesley Vick, Callum Vick|
10 Facts about Kerry Howards
- Kerry is married to actor Gabriel Vick who had appeared in the oscar-nominated movie Les Miserables, the couple got married in 2012.
- The couple has given birth to two adorable sons; Wesley and Callum Vick. There are no proper details about the birth of Wesley however Callum was born in July 2017.
- Unlike her husband Gabriel, Kerry has her bio on Wikipedia page.
- Kerry is 38 years old but her husband Gabriel’s age is something that is nowhere to be found on the internet however his birthday falls on January 23.
- Kerry has been acting for more than a decade now but somehow her net worth has no accurate answer and has been estimated to be between 1-5 Million dollars by many sources.
- She is not alone in her family, Kerry has an older brother, famous British comedian Russel Howard and a twin brother Daniel Howard.
- Kerry is very active on social media like Instagram and Twitter. Her Instagram @thekerryhoward has 12.1k followers with 1,343 followings and she has 2,116 posts. Her Twitter @THEKERRYHOWARD has 20.9k followers and 1,265 followings.
- Kerry is 161.3 cms tall which is equivalent to 5 feet and 3 1/2 inches.
- Although there is no information about her weight, Kerry is seen constantly working out and keeping her body in shape according to her posts on Instagram.
- As seen from her photos on Instagram, she enjoys spending time with her children, they go on walks and watch movies and are always seen having a good time.