Emily Nash is a British Journalist. She mainly covers the British royal news. Furthermore, Nash is currently employed as Royal Correspondent at HELLO! Magazine.
Previously, Emily has also covered news about terror attacks, celebrity weddings, plane crashes and Olympics. Similarly, she travels around the world due to her work.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Children||1 son and 1 daughter|
10 Facts on Emily Nash
- Emily Nash is the Royal Correspondent at HELLO! Magazine. Emily’s age and date of birth are currently not available.
- Despite writing news about others, Emily Nash’s own Wikipedia page is unwritten. However, we have assembled a short bio about the journalist to inform about her personal and professional life.
- Speaking about her married relationship, Nash is a married woman with a loving husband. Similarly, Nash has a son and a daughter with her spouse. But, their identity is hidden.
- The happy family resides in Southwest London, Britain. Thus, Emily is a hundred percent British girl by nationality. Likewise, her ethnicity is white.
- Although Emily spends most of covering the royal family, her beauty is no less than a royal duchess. She stands at a decent height and maintains a slim body.
- As a trusted journalist in demand, Nash’s salary can be as high as 6 figures per year. However, she doesn’t prefer to share information about her Net Worth.
- You can follow news from Emily on her verified Twitter profile @emynash. Likewise, her Instagram handle @emilynashhello is also popular with nearly 20k followers.
- Nash has above 16 years of professional experience as a journalist. In fact, she even covered the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics as part of her job.
- However, she slowly shifted towards royal news as her specialty. Moreover, Emily has visited 5 continents informing about the queen, royal babies, and wedding.
- Nash makes regular guest appearances on various British TV channels and radio. Furthermore, she has also taken part in various royal documentaries.