Sara Bronfman is a famous Human Rights activist who has been deliberately indulged in all sorts of campaigns and revolutionary movements. She is best known for being the daughter of the Canadain-American billionaire Edgar Bronfman Sr. Sara has been a founder and one of the members of the leadership team of the company NXIVM.
Sara is married to a famous Libyan entrepreneur Basit Igtet who has built up all the companies in the various sectors all on his own. Basit is very supportive of her and acknowledges her decisions and help her throughout the tough times. They both have a beautiful child who they believe is the most important person who has bestowed all the happiness of the world upon them.
|Profession||Human Rights Activist|
|Parents||Edgar Bronfman Sr, Georgiana Bronfman|
|Siblings||Clare, Edgar, Matthew, Samuel, Holly and Adam Bronfman|
Sara Bronfman and Abdul Basit Igtet
Sara Bronfman married Abdul Basit Igtet, a powerful Libyan who helped Mossad and NATO to topple Gadaffi, and who hoped to be President of Libya.
Sara and Basit Igtet have one daughter. pic.twitter.com/yMUZHN8HRo
— conan (@AngelopoulosCon) September 30, 2020
10 Facts on Sara Bronfman
- Sara Bronfman was born on November 21, 1976, in NewYork city which makes her 43 years old now.
- She soon moved to England after 5 years from her birth when the parents got divorced due to which she had to dwell separately with both her parents separately.
- The activist holds an American nationality however there is no distinct information about her religious and ethnic background.
- Sara seems to be tall with a perfect body fit however the legit measurements of her height and body weight are not discovered yet however she does yoga every day and believes meditation brings peace.
- There is no information about her net worth and salary however she can’t be expected to not make a heavy amount of money.
- She is the daughter of the great billionaire of his time Edgar Bronfman Sr. and Georgiana Bronfman. However, after the divorce, her parents split but both of them were equally encouraging and supportive.
- Sara looks after the NXIVM company along with her other siblings who’ve been trying to carry on and take the legacy of their father.
- She is married to the famous Libyan entrepreneur Basit Igtet with who she shares a beautiful child. Basit has supported her in every decision she has ever taken either it is personal or professional.
- Sara is not very much into social media but she has her Instagram account which she has kept private with 363 followers.
- The activist and businesswoman own a Wiki profile however still much information is yet to be unleashed.
Leave a Reply