Caryn Zucker is a well-known personality who has been in the headlines mainly for being Jeff Zucker‘s wife. Talking about her husband, Jeff Zucker is a famous American media executive. Previously, he was serving as the CEO as well as president at NBCUniversal.
|Husband||Jeff Zucker (m. 1996)|
|Children||4 (including Elizabeth Zucker and Andrew Zucker)|
Currently, Jeff has been overseeing popular news channels including CNN, CNN Digital, CNN International, and also HLN. Talking about Caryn, there is literally nothing to know about her at the moment and she is only popular for being Jeff’s wife. However, we have managed to find out some interesting facts about her which can be read from below.
10 Facts on Caryn Zucker:
- Caryn Zucker shares a total number of four children with her husband Jeff. Among them, we only know the names of their two children – Elizabeth Zucker and Andrew Zucker.
- Moreover, we can find her active on Facebook where her account has been kept private currently.
- Currently, there is nothing really to know about Caryn Zucker’s maternal family members (both parents and siblings).
- Since she was born and raised in the United States, we can easily say that she is of American nationality.
- Although we are well aware that Jeff has an estimated net worth of $60 million, we remain absolutely clueless regarding Caryn Zucker’s net worth as of 2020.
- Furthermore, the couple had been married in the year 1996 at The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York, USA.
- Speaking about Caryn Zucker’s age, we have not been able to find out how old she is. So, this information will be updated later.
- Also, we are unknown about Caryn Zucker’s height and thus, we will update later about how tall she is.
- Along with her net worth, Caryn Zucker has not spoken about her salary in front of the general public.
- According to Jeff’s bio on Wikipedia, we have found out that Caryn Zucker used to previously work as a supervisor for the television show named Saturday Night Live.