Rick Wilson is a political strategist in America. He is also a media consultant as well as an author of Florida. He is one of the members of the Republican Party. He is also a producer of television commercials for corporations and governors. He has been a critic since Donald Trump became a president. His Everything Trump Touches Dies was the best selling.
Rick Wilson has a keen interest in the matter of politics at an early age. He has worked as a director in many campaigns. At the present time, he has been working as an advisor for The Lincon Projects. He has written his opinions and views on many publications such as The New York Daily, The Federalist, The Daily Beast, and Politico as well.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
The expanded paperback edition of my NYT bestseller is out now!
Running Against the Devil: A Plot to Save America from Trumphttps://t.co/l1Ukos9Gmy via @amazon
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) September 2, 2020
10 Facts on Rick Wilson:
- Rick Wilson was born in Tampa, Florida, the United States on November 21, 1963. He is 57 years old at the present time.
- Rick Wilson earns a lot being a politician Strategist. His net worth is $2 million (approx).
- He completed his education from George Washington University.
- Rick Wilson is married but has not disclosed much information about his wife Molly. The couple is the parents of two children.
- Donald Trump Jr mentioned Rick and Molly on his tweet asking “Do you and your wife use such words”negro”.
- Donald Trump Jr slam Rick on Twitter. He is active on his Twitter and on Instagram as well.
- He is living with his family in Tallahassee, Florida and he has got many dogs in his house and a cat with no name.
- His nationality is an American and he holds a white race.
- Rick Wilson’s father was a CPA and his mother was a simple housewife, both of them were Liberal Democrats but later they changed to republican.
- He is a single child of his parents.
Leave a Reply