Jay Valai is an American coach who has already coached for various footballing teams. Most importantly, he is a Defensive Back coach.
Reportedly, Jay Valai has gathered several experiences in various footballing teams among the Universities including Coach for Kansas City Chiefs, CB Coach for Rutgers University, and so on.
Quick Facts: Jay Valai Wiki And Family: Everything You Need To Know
|Children||3 ( daughters: Kenzli, Jayla and Son: Jason)|
— Coach Valai (@JayValai) February 13, 2021
10 Facts About Jay Valai
- As of now, Jay Valai’s actual date of birth has not published on the Internet. Thus, Jay Valai’s age is still questionable.
- Despite being a known figure in American football, Jay Valai is yet to get a dedicated Wikipedia page. However, we expect him to get one Wiki page over the coming days.
- As per his Linkedin account, he has completed a Bachelor of Arts. Also, he has majored in Life Science communication and minored in Business at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Belonging to Colleyville, Texas, Us, Jay Valai is an American by nationality. His Linkedin profile suggests that he lives in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
- While discussing Jay Valai’s family details, his father’s or mother’s identity is yet to be out in the public domain. Also, it is unknown if he is a single child or has siblings.
- We can already find Jay Valai’s presence on Twitter since May 2014. Moreover, he holds followers of 11.8k and 1.5k followings on his Twitter account.
- Sports Yahoo claims that Jay Valai has left the Eagles after 11 days to join Alabama as a part of Nick Saban’s coaching staff. Moreover, that would be his fourth job in the past month.
- We’re currently unknown of the exact salary paid to CB coach, Jay Valai as he has not released any financial statement. Thus, his salary or earnings are unknown.
- As mentioned earlier, being unknown to Jay Valai’s salary, we’re yet to grasp information about his net worth. However, we’re keeping eye on uploading his figure once it’s obtainable.
- Is Jay Valai Married? Well, he seems a married man. In fact, he and his wife Courtney are parents to 3 children – daughters, Jayla and Kenzli, and son, Jaxon.