Dough Meehan is a co-anchor of the weekday morning EyeOpener newscast at NewsCenter 5 and Weekend EyeOpener newscast at WCVB. Dough Meehan is a famous media personality who joined WCVB in 2015.
Previously, he also served nearly about three years at KPNX-TV in Phoenix as a news anchor. Prior to that, he was also the host of
“The Doug Meehan Show and contributor on The Wall Street Journal Radio Network. Moreover, he has also worked at WHDH-TV as a reporter and relief anchor, WFAA-TV as an anchor and host, WTSP-TV as an anchor, KTVT-TV as a reporter, WPRI-TV as a sports anchor, and also at New England Cable as a reporter.
|Net Worth||$10k to $100k|
|Salary||$82,154 to $115,272|
|Education||Westfield State University|
|Doug Meehan WCVB TV 5|
10 Facts About Doug Meehan
- To date, Doug Meehan has not been included in Wikipedia’s bio. Nonetheless, his information is obtainable easily through different Websites.
- As of now, there is no relevant information about Doug Meehan’s date of birth or birthday. Therefore, his age is unknown.
- Doug Meehan was born in Cape cod and raised in West Yarmouth. So, he holds an American nationality. His ethnicity is white
- Speaking of his body stats, he is seen quite tall in his photos. However, his actual height and weight are yet to be revealed as of now.
- Talking about Doug’s academics, he attended Dennis-Yarmouth Regional HighSchool for his schooling. And, later he attended Westfield State University where he graduated receiving a Bachelor of Arts in Communication.
- Presently, Doug is active on Instagram. He has an Instagram account with more than 4.8k followers under the username @doug.meehan.
- Likewise, he is also available on Twitter and Facebook. He has a Twitter account with more than 13k followers and a Facebook page with more than 4k likes.
- WCVB news anchor salary ranges from $82,154 to $115,272 as per the seniority of the employee. So, Doug Meehan’s salary must be between these mentioned figures. However, the exact salary will be uploaded once it is available.
- According to thefamousdata.com, Doug Meehan’s estimated net worth ranges from $10k to $100k. His primary source of income is journalism.
- Besides that, Dough Meehan is a happily married man. He is married to his lovable spouse Jay Leno but he has not revealed much information about his wife.