Osvaldo Benavides is a popular actor who has been rumored to be gay after his appearance in his 2019 movie named Mentada de Padre where he had played the gay character, Fausto. That same year he had appeared as Andrés Carranza Dávila in the television series called Monarca.
Quick Facts: Osvaldo Benavides Gay Rumors Explained: Everything On His Wife, Girlfriend and Married Life
|Birthday||June 14, 1979|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Profession||Actor, Cinematographer, Producer, Writer|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
Actually, he had made his debut in the year 1992 after appearing as Paco in the television series called El abuelo y yo. Since then, this amazing actor has already appeared in almost 35 different movies and television series.
10 Facts on Osvaldo Benavides:
- After a lot of gay rumors regarding Osvaldo Benavides was spread, the man himself spoke via an interview where he clarified that he is not actually gay.
- Currently, Osvaldo Benavides remains unmarried which is why there is nothing to know about his wife at the moment.
- Talking about Osvaldo Benavides’s age (edad), he was born on June 14, 1979, and hence, he is already 41 years old.
- As of early 2021, the estimated net worth of Osvaldo Benavides is predicted to be around $6 million.
- Moving on to Osvaldo’s height (altura), he is approximately 5 feet and 8 inches tall. Also, it has been reported that he is around 69 kg in weight.
- Although he has not got a wife, Benavides previously had a girlfriend (Novia) named Esmeralda Pimentel with whom he was in a relationship from 2017 to 2019. Right now, he seems to be single.
- According to his biography (biografia) on Wikipedia, we have come to know that he is a Mexican as he was born and raised in Mexico City, Mexico.
- Speaking about his social media, we can follow him on various platforms including Facebook (532 thousand followers) and Instagram (831 thousand followers).
- Apart from being just an actor, he is also recognized to be a cinematographer, writer, and producer.
- As an actor, his popular shows are What Life Took From Me, SubHysteria, El cielo es azul, Un mundo maravilloso, etc.