Max Linn is an American politician who is running in the ongoing elections representing Maine to the U.S. Senate. He is on the ballot for the election taking place on 3rd November 2020.
Despite being disqualified earlier accused of fraudulent in the elections representing Maine to the U.S. Senate in 2018, he has yet again participated in the same post. Well, he has always been resilient and irrepressible from the start and never let the hard times drown him but he always stood up with confidence and assertiveness. In the recent debate in Maine, he cut few masks into pieces with the help of scissors to show how the government has commodified health to its peak.
Max Linn is cutting masks at the Maine senate debate. pic.twitter.com/nTA7ggkJyG
— Sam 🗳 (@srq203) September 28, 2020
10 Facts on Max Linn
- Max Linn is a 61 years old politician who is running in the current elections to the U.S. Senate representing Maine.
- He holds an American nationality being born in Saint Petersberg, Florida and his religion is Catholic. However, there is no information about ethnicity yet.
- The politician has a firm height and a bodyweight perfect for his age though the exact measurements about his height and weight are unknown.
- His full name is Max Patrick Linn and he attended AA. Petersberg Junior School for his school and CFP, College of Financial Planning for his high school while for his higher studies he joined Louisiana Technical Institute.
- Max belonged to a typical God-fearing family due to which he had restrictions in a few things but his family was liberal enough to make him take his own decisions for life.
- There is no information about his net worth and salary but he is expected to make a hefty amount of money.
- Max is not into social media and also not very much interested in maintaining a social life therefore he is not available on either Instagram or Twitter.
- No leads about his earlier relationships could be traced however he is single as of now.
- The politician is determined and strongly convicted about his work and is not ready to give up anytime soon.
- Despite all the recognition, there is no Wikipedia profile of Max however he has a candidate profile.