Bill Nighy is an English actor and model who has a net worth of multi-million dollars in 2020. He rose to fame in the early 2000s due to his work on theatre, film, and shows. The actor is best known for his role in the 2003 movie, Love Actually. He played the wonderful role of “Billy Mack” in the award-winning movie. Similarly, he has also appeared in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie series.
As per the sources, Bill Nighy is rumored to be dating the Vogue editor, Anna Wintour. The two of them have been friends for a long time but the recent rumors do suggest that the vogue editor might be enjoying a romantic relationship with the Love Actually actor. However, Nighy has denied making any comments on the topic. Here is everything you need to know about Bill Nighy and his relationship status.
— Harry Potter World (@PotterWorldUK) December 12, 2016
10 Facts on Bill Nighy
- Bill Nighy is an English actor who is best known for appearing in the movie, Love Actually.
- As of 2020, Bill Nighy has a net worth of around $8 Million as per Celebrity Net Worth.
- Moreover, the actor, Bill Nighy is rumored to be dating the Vogue editor, Anna Wintour.
- They have been friends for quite a time and have been spotted together frequently.
- Despite the rumors, they are yet to confirm their relationship.
- Speaking of that, Bill has opted for the easy way to get out of it as he has denied making any comments.
- Bill Nighy has been married once. He divorced his wife, Diana Quick in 2008 after almost 28 years of their marriage.
- Moreover, they also share a daughter named Mary.
- But for the time being, all the spotlight is on the Vogue editor, Anna Wintour as their dating rumors are getting hyped.
- Furthermore, Bill Nighy has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography which is not a surprise though.