A crazy, no-holds-barred love affair with cooking, Paulette Goto is an American actress and baker who took cooking to the next level since a very young age. Middle school entrepreneur, she started making lollipops and selling them at first. Additionally, she has also won the Andre Soltner award of excellence.
As a matter of fact, Paulette went to live with family friends who fueled her cooking and baking obsession even further at the age of 16.
Quick Facts: Paulette Goto Husband Ken Goto: Everything On Wikipedia, Age And Net Worth
|Birthday||August 22, 1972|
|Siblings||sister and brother|
10 Facts About Paulette Goto
- Born on August 22, 1972, as Paulette Martin, Paulette Goto is 48 years of age as of now. Her star sign is Leo.
- We can see Paulette Goto’s presence on Instagram under the username @pollycooks. She has almost 5.9k followers and 2720 posts on her Instagram.
- Being a native of Sunnyvale, California, US, Paulette Goto is an American by nationality.
- Also, Paulette Goto is available on Twitter since April 2009. She has more than 1.5k followers and 463 followings.
- Apart from an acting career, Paulette Goto is also a Pastry Chef and food writer. You all can see her cakes on her Instagram posts.
- IMDb reports that actress Paulette Goto has Self credits for “Beat Bobby Flay,” “Bakers vs. Fakers,” “Unique Sweets,” and so on.
- While discussing her marital status, Paulette Goto is a happily married woman. In fact, she is married to Ken Goto in 2002 and has enjoyed marital bliss ever since. She and her husband bear one child.
- Paulette’s family? As per her IMDb page, she has a younger sister and an older brother. Moreover, she was raised by a single mom.
- Well, we can find Paulette Goto’s bio on the Web. However, she is yet to get embraced on the Wikipedia page.
- There is no detailed information about Sunnyvale’s native Paulette Goto’s net worth and salary thus far.