Anna Nordqvist is engaged to Kevin McAlpine, who she plans to make her future husband. She is one of the best-known golfers in the world and has gathered a legendary reputation for her major tournament wins and more than decade long career as a golfer.
She is also one of the most beloved Swedish golfers in the world. During her career, she has also won 2 major tournaments and bagged millions of dollars from prize money. As a matter of fact, she has earned more than $9 million during her career.
|Birthday||10 June 1987|
|Age||33 years old|
10 Facts About Anna Nordqvist
- Anna Nordqvist’s future husband is Kevin McAlpine, the couple got engaged on December 13, 2018. They had planned to get married in 2020 but their plans were ruined because of the pandemic.
- Kevin McAlpine is a caddie for the golfer, as a matter of fact, that is how they met, while she was in a tournament and he was her caddie. He has thanked her for giving him an extravagant life.
- She and her future hubby have shared many updates in 2020 and have regularly posted updates for their fans.
- The two live in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, and have often appeared on social media together.
- They have not confirmed a wedding date as of October 2020 but have said they might postpone it to next year.
- Over the course of her career, she has earned more than $9 million.
- She and her partner spent quarantine together and planning for their married life. they have postponed their wedding.
- Nordqvist’s family are from Sweden and her parents are Urban Nordqvist and Maria Nordqvist.
- As per her bio, she has said that she is an ambassador to many brands like Rolex, PXG, among others.
- The golfer has been an advocate for weight loss and has also shared many fitness tips and routines on her social media platforms.