Sandra Gomez is the wife of late ESPN sports reporter Pedro Gomez. Pedro Gomez passed away on February 7, 2021, in their family home. Pedro was 58 years old and the death was announced by the ESPN network. The family or the network is yet to reveal the cause of Pedro Gomez’s death.
Pedro Gomez was a very famous reporter on ESPN and had covered multiple world series and championships. Throughout his career, Pedro earned huge respect and thousands of fans.
Quick Facts: Pedro Gomez Wife Sandra Gomez: Everything To Know About His Family
|Children||Dante, Rio, Sierra|
ESPN remembers SportsCenter reporter Pedro Gomez, who passed away unexpectedly today at the age of 58.https://t.co/0Q75PlBEvG pic.twitter.com/4B5r7OG9Ni
— ESPN PR (@ESPNPR) February 8, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Sandra Gomez
- How old is she? The exact age and date of birth of Sandra Gomez are not revealed yet. Sandra might be in her late 50s.
- Sandra Gomez was the wife of Pedro Gomez. Pedro was a sports journalist and reporter for ESPN from 2003-2021.
- Pedro Gomez passed away on February 7, 2021, at the age of 58 years. His death was sudden and unexpected according to ESPN. The cause of Pedro’s death is not disclosed yet.
- Pedro Gomez covered baseball journalism for over 35 years including 20 All-Star and 25 World Series Games.
- Sanda and Pedro had three children together. Their sons are Dante and Rio, and their daughter is Sierra. Rio played baseball in the Arizona Wildcats baseball team as their left-handed pitcher. At present, Rio is a pitcher with the Boston Red Sox.
- One can read Sandra’s bio on a couple of Wiki-bio pages. Currently, Sandra Gomez does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her yet.
- The details of Gomez’s net worth are private. Her husband, Pedro Gomez’s net worth was $2 million, reports CelebrityNetWorth.
- Sandra managed to live a very private life as she has kept the details of her family, parents, siblings, and background private.
- Sandra Gomez isn’t active on any social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube.
- At present, Sandra lives in Phoenix, Arizona, with her family in their family home.