Lena Tillet Wral is a renowned American reporter and anchor who worked as a correspondent for WRAL TV. Previously she worked for a couple of years at the WOWT TV at Nebraska.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession||Reporter, Anchor, Correspondent|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||Georgetown University, New York University|
Speaking of her personal details, there is no information about her husband and married life. It seems that she is secretive about her private life. Wral is a professional woman who is devoted to her career and does not have time to be in a relationship with any man.
10 Facts on Lena Tillett Wral
- Lena Tillet Wral was born in the United States of America and raised up by her parents in Washington DC and Maryland.
- Lena Tillet Wral’s age remains a mystery. However, the lovely Lena seems to be in her mid-30s.
- She received her bachelor’s degree from George town University in 2009 and obtained her master’s degree in journalism from New York University.
- Through her successful journalism career, Lena Tillet Wral has earned a tremendous amount of fortune. Although her net worth is not known. However, as per sources, her annual salary is at $71,760.
- This remarkable and gorgeous journalist has maintained her body structure pretty well and stands at a decent height of 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- Currently residing at North Caroline, her hobbies include traveling, loves to read, listening to music, visiting museums, and eating new dishes.
- Her favorite authors are Zadie Smith, Toni Morrison, and Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Likewise, her favorite movie is Gladiator.
- Lena Tillet Wral is also the possessor of the pair of two attractive black eyes and long silky black hair.
- One of her memorable assignments came when she covered former US president Barack Obama‘s home visit to Omaha.
- Lena Tillet Wral has an official Instagram account where she has more than 5000 followers. Furthermore, she is also active on Twitter too.