Lonzo Ball is a young and professional basketball player who is playing in the National Basketball Association (NBA) for New Orleans Pelicans as a point guard. He joined this basketball team in the year 2019. Previously, he played for the Los Angeles Lakers.
|Birthday||October 27, 1997|
|Height||6 feet 6 inches (1.98 m)|
|Weight||190 lbs (86 kg)|
|Parents||Tina Ball, LaVar Ball|
|Siblings||LaMelo Ball, LaAngelo Ball|
|Net Worth||$6 million USD|
|Salary||$11 million for 2020-21 season|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
|Children||Zoey Christina Ball|
|Education||Chino Hills, UCLA|
Ball’s professional career started in the year 2017 after he was selected by the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2017 NBA Draft. Moreover, he was selected in the first round and he was the 2nd overall pick.
Is Lonzo Ball still dating his baby mama Denise Garcia? Yes, Lonzo Ball is still dating Danise Garcia and the couple confirmed that they started dating again in one of the episodes of Ball in the Family.
10 Facts On Lonzo Ball
- Lonzo Ball is an athlete from the United States who is globally renowned for his amazing gameplay and skills in the NBA.
- He was born as Lonzo Anderson Ball in the year 1997 and he is 23 years of age as of 2020. Moreover, his birthday is on the 27th of October.
- Ball is from Anaheim, California, United States and he is an American in terms of nationality.
- Talking about his family, Lonzo was born to his parents, mother Tina Ball, and father LaVar ball. Moreover, he has two siblings named LaMelo Ball and LiAngelo Ball.
- Lonzo did his schooling at Chino Hills High School. Later, he joined the University of California and played college basketball.
- After being selected by Los Angeles Lakers in the 2017 NBA Draft, he played for them until 2019. And since 2019, he is playing for New Orleans Pelicans.
- Lonzo Ball is 6 feet and 6 inches (1.98 m) tall in height and his weight is 190 lbs (86 kg).
- Ball’s net worth is about $6 million and his salary for the 2020-21 season is $11 million USD.
- Lonzo Ball is dating his partner Denise Gracia. They also have a daughter together.
- His Instagram is @zo and he has 8.8 million followers.