Sam Ibrahim is the former leader of a motorcycle gang who has been arrested and is in the process of being deported to Lebanon. He is a notorious crime boss who had been arrested for conspiring to sell guns.
He had been in prison for 5 years for the crime and was released on parole. The special unit of New South Wales police Strike Force Raptor was escorting the criminal to Western Australia as he was being readied to be deported to Lebanon.
|Age||55 years old|
|Nationality||Lebanese; former Australian|
10 Facts About Sam Ibrahim
- Sam Ibrahim is one of the most notorious bikie bosses in Australia, he had lived there since he was 4 years old and also has children with his Australian wife, Karen.
- His wife Karen Ibrahim testified against her husband in the case of him kidnapping a teenager.
- Ibrahim’s Wiki page does not exist but you can read all about him in this article.
- He comes from the infamous Ibrahim crime family and is the brother of Kings Cross identity John Ibrahim.
- Sam is being deported to Lebanon, a move that his lawyers argue will get him killed. His litigation was also fighting to keep him in Australia as he was flown to Perth from Sydney.
- He is being kept in custody as he awaits his deportation to Lebanon.
- His deportation comes a short time after he was granted parole from his original sentence.
- The ex-bikie boss is 55 years old as of October 2020 as reported by DailyMail. He was born in Lebanon.
- His permanent residency in Australia was canceled after he was arrested. He is originally Lebanese and is being deported to Lebanon.
- As for his ethnicity, he has Mixed ethnicity with Middle Eastern heritage.