Liam Gatsby is best known as a reality television star who is set to appear in the upcoming reality television series named Celeb Ex In The City. Also, Liam Gatsby aka Liam Blackwell has been best recognized as a former TOWIE actor who appeared in the reality show from 2015 until 2020. Apart from them, he had also appeared in other popular reality television series including The Only Way Is Essex: All Back to Essex and CelebAbility.
|Name||Liam Blackwell (Liam Gatsby)|
|Birthday||August 9, 1988|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Profession||Reality Television Star, Former Footballer, Rapper, Businessman|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
As per reports claimed by The Sun, he had been pursuing a career as a rapper back in November 2018. Also, he is recognized as a former professional footballer who used to play for the London team, West Ham United. He had first appeared in TOWIE as the best friend of Lydia Bright.
10 Facts on Liam Gatsby:
- Liam Gatsby aka Liam Blackwell considers Debbie Bright, mother of Lydia Bright, as his godmother.
- Speaking about his social media presence, he can be found active on Instagram (454 thousand followers) and Twitter (111.6 thousand followers)
- Moving on to Liam Gatsby’s age, he was born on August 9, 1988, and thus, he is 32 years old currently.
- Since he is originally from Essex, England, his nationality is clearly known to be British but his ethnicity is yet to be found out.
- Talking about Liam Gatsby’s dating life, he has already dated some popular names including both Chloe Sims and Isabella Cirinski, a Swedish model.
- Moreover, he has been best recognized as a businessman too.
- According to Metro, he has an estimated net worth of approximately $2 million in 2020.
- However, we have no idea about Liam Gatsby’s current girlfriend as he has not posted anything related to his love life recently.
- As per his official IMDb account, we have come to know that he stands at a height of nearly 5 feet and 9 inches.
- Currently, there is nothing to know about his weight, body measurements, education, parents, and siblings.