Fabiola Ramirez is an American news reporter, Event host, and speaker. Currently, she is working in the news companies KSEE24 and CBS47 as a news reporter. The Central Valley native had also served for Central Coast for KSBY in earlier days before finding her current job.
Finally, in June 2018, she started working in CBS47 and KSEE24. Other than News reporting, she is also fond of fashion and fitness.
Quick Facts: Fabiola Ramirez
|Birthday||October 29, 1993|
|Profession||TV News Reporter, Event Host, Speaker|
|Husband||Boyfriend: Rogelio Juarez|
10 Facts On Fabiola Ramirez
- Fabiola Ramirez turned the age of 27 in 2020. Her birthday falls on 28 October, and her date of birth falls in 1993, as confirmed by her Instagram post.
- Born in Central Valley, Fabiola was raised in Atwater. While residing in Fresno, she completed her graduation from Fresno State in Broadcast Journalism and multimedia.
- Currently, she resides in Fresno, California, the US. So, Fabiola Ramirez’s nationality is American, and her ethnicity is white.
- Fabiola Ramirez seems to stand tall in height and possesses an attractive body figure. However, details about her actual height and weight are yet to get disclosed.
- With her outstanding anchoring skills, Fabiola Ramirez has garnered over 9.2 thousand followers on her Instagram with the username @fabramireztv. Likewise, she is active on Facebook and Twitter under the username @FabRamirezTV, respectively.
- Fabiola Ramirez’s biography is not covered in many wiki sites. But, you can read her personal life, career details, and bio in this article.
- Currently, Fabiola serves as a news reporter for CBS47 and KSEE24 News, located in Fresno. She joined the news company in June 2019, and since then, she has been contributing to the company.
- Being the news reporter for reputable news company KSEE24/CBS47, Fabiola Ramirez, without a doubt, has earned a considerable amount of salary and income. But, she is yet to gush about her actual net worth.
- As of now, Fabiola Ramirez is currently dating a guy as inspecting her Instagram posts. On 31 October 2019, she shared a picture of herself with her boyfriend named Rogelio Juarez on Instagram. Furthermore, in July 2020, the pair enjoyed their holiday at Avila Beach in California.
- When not working in news and TV reporting, she can be found in the gym and fitness center as she is a fitness freak.