Dion Pride is the son of the late singer and baseball player Charley Pride. Sadly, Charley is no more with us, and he passed away on 13 December 2020 at the age of 86.
Just like his father, Dion Pride also chose the pathway in music. In fact, he is a songwriter and multi-talented Instrumentalist. Moreover, he also played lead guitar and keyboards for his late father before starting his own music pathway.
|Parents||Charley Pride and Ebby Rozene Cohran|
|Siblings||Angela Pride, Kraig Pride.|
10 Facts On Dion Pride
- Dion Pride is the son of later singer Charley Pride and Ebby Rozene Cohran. Their parents were married for 64 years until his father Charely died.
- How old is Dion Pride? His age is not confirmed; however, he was born at his parents’ first home, which was bought around 1967. So, he could be in his mid-50s.
- He is a Dallas based singer, so; his nationality is American. Also, his ethnicity is black, as per the wiki.
- Dion has two more siblings in the family- a sister named Angela Pride and a brother named Kraig Pride.
- His interest in music bloomed when he was a child. He even learned piano, drums, and bass. Moreover, he had already started performing when he was fourteen years old.
- During his early days, Pride worked with his father and played lead guitar and keyboards for him. Moreover, he also handled his Father’s show for 5 years.
- To date, he has Dion performed in different countries. From touring all the continental United States to few more countries like England, Ireland, Scotland, and Canada, he has entertained audiences through his music.
- Dion’s one of the specialties is connecting with audiences of all types and works feverishly.
- He is available on his Instagram account with the username @dionpride. However, he seems to be not much active on his Instagram. To date, he has only shared 6 posts and has 605 followers.
- Is he married? He is a married man, as confirmed from his Instagram account. However, he hasn’t revealed the name of his wife.