Jacqueline Gleeson was one of the Judges of the Federal Court of Australia. She has been elevated to the level of High Court judges. The judge was appointed to the high court position by Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Attorney-General Christian Porter.
Gleeson will officially start her position in March 2021 as Virginia Bell’s retirement is upcoming. Justice Gleeson is a perfectly fitting woman to serve on the seven-member high court.
|Birthday||6 March 1966|
|Parents||Robyn Gleeson and Murray Gleeson|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
10 Facts About Jacqueline Gleeson
- Jacqueline Gleeson was born on 6 March 1966 and her age is 54 years old as of October 2020 as per this source.
- She was born in Australia to Robyn Gleeson and Murray Gleeson.
- There is no information about her husband in the media. She has chosen not to reveal the details of her life in public.
- Similarly, the details of her finances have not been revealed but many sources claim that she is worth between $1 million and $5 million.
- She has had a background in governmental law since the start of her career. As a matter of fact, she worked as an associate to Justice Trevor Morling of the federal court. She became a barrister in 1991.
- Gleeson enrolled at Monte Sant’Angelo Mercy College and later also enrolled in the University of Sydney.
- The justice would later go on to complete her Master of Laws from the University of Sydney. She specialized in taxation law and administrative law. She was first appointed to the federal court in 2014 by Attorney-General George Brandis.
- While she believes in orthodox law, she has not revealed her political party. She is expected to lean towards the conservative party of Australia.
- Gleeson has been appointed to the high court by the Prime Minister and Attorney-General.
- Before this, she served as a Federal Court judge.