Willy Ta Bi died at the age of 21 after battling cancer for quite a time.
One of the promising young footballers, Willy Ta Bi has met an ultimate tragedy in his life. The Atalanta youth footballer has died on February 23, 2021. He was fighting cancer for a long time.
Many footballers from all around the world pay tribute to him. May his departed soul rest in peace.
Willy Ta Bi Girlfriend: Who Was He dating?
The Atalanta midfielder was not dating anyone during the time of his death.
The fierce fight against liver cancer kept him utterly occupied during the final stage of his life. Hence, he was not dating anyone at the time. We do not have any information on his past relationships either.
The Footballer’s Parents And Ethnicity
Nothing much is revealed about his parents and family until now. They are devasted by his death and rightly so.
Besides the Serie A side, Willy Ta Bi played for Ivory Coast at the national level. He had not featured with Atalanta since 2014. However, the midfielder captained the Ivory Coast Youth team in 2017.
Ta Bi comes from African ethnicity as he was born in Ivory Coast. He joined the academy of Atalanta as a child.
|Name||Willy Ta Bi|
|Birthday||December 5, 1999|
Some Unknown Facts On Willy Ta Bi
- Willy Ta Bi was an Ivorian footballer who played for the Serie A team, Atalanta. He was a midfielder.
- Moreover, he was diagnosed with liver cancer in 2019. After 2 years, he met his demise.
- You won’t find him on Wikipedia as the footballer didn’t get enough time to shape his career.
- Likewise, he is not present on Instagram or any other social media sites either.
- He was born on December 5, 1999, in Divo, Cote d’Ivoire. Hence, his nationality is Ivorian.
- Willy Ta Bi’s death has brought tragedy to every football fan across the globe. His team, Atalanta will face Real Madrid later tonight in the UCL knockout stages.