On November 23, 2020, CVS Health Corporation announced Neela Montgomery has been named the President of CVS Pharmacy. Her appointment will be effective from November 30, 2020, onwards. Neela will oversee CVS Health Corporation’s 10,000 pharmacies scattered throughout the United States.
|Profession||Digital Media Expert|
|Education||University of Oxford|
Neela currently works at a capital firm Greycroft as its Board Partner. Sources have that Neela Montgomery has extensive e-commerce experience. While her professional life is published on the web, very little is known about her love life. Is Neela Montgomery a married woman?
Find out what’s there to know about the newly appointed President of CVS Pharmacy Neela.
— Phil Wahba (@philwahba) May 15, 2019
10 Facts on Neela Montgomery
- Neela Montgomery is a board member of Greycroft. She joined the organization in August of 2020. She is also a member of The Aspen Institute.
- She is a former chief executive offer of Crate & Barrel based in Chicago, the United States. She joined the organization in November of 2014.
- On November 23, 2020, CVS Health Corporation announced Neela Montgomery named Neela as the President of CVS Pharmacy. Her appointment will be effective from November 30 onwards.
- Born and raised in the United States, Neela Montgomery is an American national.
- If you are wondering how old is Neela Montgomery now, she is 46 years of age. She was born in the year 1974.
- The exact detail about Neela’s birthday is not public yet. She does not have a Wikipedia biography and most of her personal details are on the loose.
- The identity of her father and mother is not public. Also, it is not known if Neela has any siblings or not.
- Aged 46, Neela Montgomery could be a married woman. So far, her marriage and love life is off the chart.
- As seen on her LinkedIn profile, Neela is a graduate of the University of Oxford. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from that university.
- Her social media like Instagram and Twitter are missing.