Craig Landau is the CEO of Purdue Pharma who has a net worth in the range of millions. Even though the company filed for bankruptcy, the judge approved Craig of a 7 figure bonus in 2019 and that just gives you an idea of his net worth. Details about his net worth. He became the CEO of the company on June 22, 2017, but had been working there since 1999.
Craig was the President of Purdue Pharma in Canada and had been doing his job nicely. However, the company has filed a case in the court for creating an opioid crisis by falsely labeling their medicines. In much simpler language, they were selling drugs in small doses and making people addicted so that they could sell more tablets.
|Profession||CEO of Purdue Pharma|
|Education||Yale School of Medicne|
We are excited to announce that Dr. Craig Landau has been appointed President & CEO of our company https://t.co/QizNSKqIT0
— Purdue Pharma L.P. (@purduepharma) June 22, 2017
10 Facts On Craig Landau
- Craig Landau has a net worth in the range of millions. We don’t know the actual number because it hasn’t been published anywhere on the internet.
- Landau received a bonus of $1.3 million even after the company filed for bankruptcy.
- He is based in Canada as he is the President of Purdue Pharma of the Canada branch.
- Details about his age haven’t been made publicly available. However, I’d say he is somewhere in his mid-40s.
- Craig Landay has a base salary of $2.1 million according to a source on the internet. He also gets bonuses occasionally.
- Landau is a physician and has been working in Purdue Pharma since the 1990s.
- He attended Yale School of Medicine and has worked really hard in his career. It’s just unfortunate he’s involved in a company that was influential in creating an opioid crisis.
- Because of the OxyContin drug made by Purdue Pharma, over 47000 people have died just in 2017.
- Craig is not on Instagram but you can check out his LinkedIn profile.
- We don’t know anything about his wife and family as they haven’t been made public yet.