Alexa Padilla is a renowned and active politician who currently serves as the 32nd Secretary of State of California. A Democrat party, Alex previously served in the California State Senate by representing the 20th district after the election in November 2006.
Alex Padilla is a trending personality in the media nowadays. According to the recently updated news from LA Times, the US Governor of California Gavin Newsom appointed California secretary Alex Padilla to fill the senate seat of Vice President-elect Kamala Harris in 2022. He will be the Golden State’s first Latino senator.
|Parents||Lupe and Santos Padilla|
|Education||Massachussetts Institute of Technology|
10 Facts on Alex Padilla
- How old is Alex Padilla? Well, Alex Padilla was born in 1973. According to the year of birth, his age is 47 years old as of 2020.
- He was born and raised in Los Angeles, the United States, so he has an American nationality, and his religion is catholic.
- Indeed, many of us want to know his physical status. Unfortunately, Alex’s actual height, weight, and body measurements are yet to update on the internet.
- As a politician, Padilla’s income might be in millions of bucks. However, his net worth or annual salary is still under review.
- Moving on to his marital status, Alexa is a married man. His wife’s name is Angela Padella. Moreover, the duo exchanged their vows in 2012. In addition to this, the couple has a son named Roman Padilla.
- Discussing his family background, Alex is the son of Lupe Padilla and Santos Padilla. Likewise, he has two siblings.
- According to Wikipedia, Alex is also a chairperson of the Los Angeles of Leadership Council for the ADA (American Diabetes Association).
- The budding politician Alex is active on social media outlets like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook with more than thousands of devotees.
- Discussing his academics details, Padilla studied mechanical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1994.
- In 2012, the American Conservative Union gave zero percent votes. Eventually, his political views in today’s comparison are very high.