Kylie Jefferson is a very famous actress who has been in the limelight since she started to appear in the ongoing television series named Tiny Little Things (2020). This television series is considered to be her first-ever show and her acting skills have been brilliant until now. Apart from being an actress, she is best regarded as a ballet dancer as well as a choreographer.
|Profession||Actress, Dancer, Choreographer|
Talking about her dance career, she had actually started dancing at the age of just 4 and now, she has been encouraging other young children to dance too. She worked as a choreographer for the first time in a music video for ScHoolboy Q’s “CHopstix” which even featured the talented American rapper, Travis Scott. For her choreography, she was awarded the Universal Dance Awards‘ Favorite Music Video Performance.
10 Facts on Kylie Jefferson:
- Kylie Jefferson, the actress from Tiny Little Things has been playing the role of Neveah and the series got released on December 14, 2020.
- Since she was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, USA, her nationality is considered to be American for sure.
- Moving on to Kylie Jefferson’s age, she is currently 25 years old but we do not have information that relates to her birthday.
- In the year 2016, she completed her BFA degree in Contemporary Dance from Boston Conservatory.
- Currently, we do not have the information regarding Kylie Jefferson’s height but we will surely update you about how tall she is as soon as the information gets updated.
- According to her IMDb page, she had attended Debbie Allen Dance Academy (DADA) at the age of just 6.
- Since Kylie has never spoken about her dating life, we do not know if she has a boyfriend or not.
- Moreover, there is nothing to focus on in Kylie’s family life as she has never spoken about her parents and siblings.
- Furthermore, the estimated net worth of this amazing dancer is currently under investigation.
- With around 5.8 thousand followers, Kylie can be found using Instagram under the username @kyliemjefferson.