Tom Brady Sr is the father of American footballer Tom Brady Jr. Tom Brady Jr played in the NFL with the New England Patriots and won six Superbowl games for them. He is currently signed with Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Tom Brady Sr is the CEO and founder of Thomas Brady & Associates. He worked as an insurance agent before finally beginning his own company. Tom currently lives in San Fransisco with his wife, Galynn, and their family.
Quick Facts: Tom Brady Sr: Everything On Tom Brady Father
|Name||Tom Brady Sr|
|Birthday||May 6, 1944|
|Net Worth||$3.1 Billion|
|Children||Maureen, Julie, Nancy, Tom Brady Jr|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Tom Brady Sr
- How old is Tom Brady Sr now? Tom was born on May 6, 1944. His current age is 76 years, and his zodiac sign is Taurus. His birth name is Thomas Edward Brady.
- Brady was born and raised in San Francisco, California, USA. Tom’s nationality is American, his ethnicity is Caucasian, and he is of Irish descent.
- Talking about his job, Tom is the founder and CEO of Thomas Brady & Associates, an independent insurance firm. Tom Brady Sr’s net worth is estimated at $3.1 billion, reports NetWorthList.
- Tom and his wife Galynn first met in California while he was still working as an insurance agent and she was working as a flight attendant.
- After dating for a few years, Tom and Galynn got married on April 19, 1969. As of now, they have been married for over 51 years.
- Tom Brady Sr and Galynn Brady have four children together. They are Maureen, Julie, Nancy, and Tom Brady Jr.
- Gaylnn Brady is a cancer survivor who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2016. After many treatments and chemotherapy for five months, Gaylnn was declared cancer-free, reports ClutchPoints.
- Tom Brady’s father, Tom Brady Sr, has been too outspoken about his son’s sports career.
- Brady Sr does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him. Tom’s bio can be read in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Tom lives in an upper-class neighborhood in Portola Drive, San Francisco, California, with his family.