Faithe C. Herman is an American child actor who rose to fame after appearing in the critically acclaimed NBC drama series, This Is Us. She was promoted to the lead role from the second season of the show.
The actress portrays the role of “Anne Pearson” in the series.
Moreover, Faithe joined the cast of the show when she was 10 years old. And she was able to make her mark as soon as she was given the opportunity. Speaking of which, she has been given roles in the DC movie, Shazam, as well.
And that is not the last movie or a show she will be starring on. The opportunities are racing up for the young actress and soon she is going to be a star. Here is everything you need to know about her.
|Name||Faithe C. Herman|
|Height||4 ft 5 inches|
10 Facts on Faithe C. Herman
- Faithe C. Herman is an American child actress who is best known for playing “Anne Pearson” in the NBC drama show, This Is Us.
- However, she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- As of now, the actor Faithe C. Hermanis just 11 years old, And she is already so famous.
- Moving on, Faithe has a height of around 4 feet and 5 inches. Also, she possesses black curly hair.
- Talking about her parents, her mother is the prime source of inspiration for her to act. Further facts about them are not known.
- Unfortunately, her birthday is also not available. She was born in 2008.
- Furthermore, Faith has a well-decorated Instagram profile with more than 90k followers already.
- Moreover, the actress discovered her passion for acting when she was 4 years old.
- Afterward, she was signed by a management company called BMG Talent and Management and went to give several auditions.
- Faithe was born in San Diego. Similarly, she comes from an ethnic group of African Americans.