Chuck Lorre is a world-renowned American TV director, actor, producer, composer, and writer. This veteran American actor is best known as the creator of the long-running TV sitcom, The Big Bang Theory. His other popular TV sitcoms are Two and a Half Men, Grace Under Fire, Young Sheldon.
|Birthday||October 18, 1952|
|Age||68 years old|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession||TV Producer/ Writer/ Actor|
|Net Worth||$500 million|
The creator of The Big Bang Theory, Chuck Lorre has a nice family. He is a father of two and has been married thrice. You won’t believe it, his third wife is nearly half his age. They got married to his third wife, Arielle Loree in 2018 and she is just 35 years old while Chuck is 68.
Find out some interesting facts about this American veteran TV director, writer, and actor.
10 Facts on Chuck Lorre
- Chuck Lorre is a famous TV director, writer, actor, producer, and composer. He is best known as the creator of TV sitcoms, The Big Bang Theory, and Two and a Half Men.
- This veteran TV actor cum director is 68 years old now. He was born on October 18, 1952,
- Chuck was first married to his business partner Paula Smith. The couple got married in 1979 and dissolved their marriage after 13 years and two children.
- Secondly, Chuck Loree got married to actress Karen Witteer for 10 years. They separated in July of 2010.
- In 2010, Chuck began dating a Canadian model and actress, Emmanuelle Vaugier. They called it quit in 2011.
- The creator of The Big Bang Theory is one of the richest entertainment personalities in the world. He has a net worth of $500 million.