Amy Olson is a professional golfer from North Dakota, who currently plays on the LPGA Tour. Her journey to the golf course was initiated while she was in high school. Later she professionally began playing the golf in 2013 when she joined her North Dakota State University.
While in the University, she even became the winner of the NCAA record 20 collegiate events.
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Parents||Mark and Twyla Anderson|
10 Fact On Amy Olson
- Born on July 10, 1992, Amy Olson is a daughter of Mark and Twyla Anderson. As of now, she is 28 years old.
- Amy Olson is her name after her marriage. Her real last name is Anderson.
- She is a native of Oxbow, North Dakota, the US. So, her ethnicity is white and possesses the American nationality.
- In the family, she has a siblings brother named Nathan Aderson. Just like her, Nathan is also involved in golf. He even had competed in North Dakota State University’s men’s golf team.
- Talking about her physical attribute, she stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches. In meter, she is 1.75 meters tall.
- Amy had completed her schooling at her own home until she joined the North Dakota State University. There she completed her further education.
- Currently, Amy is in a married relationship with her husband, Grant Olson. After her marriage, she first played under the name Amy Olson in 2017.
- On 12 December 2020, she faced a tragedy when her father-in-law Lee Olson a sudden death. Unfortunately, she couldn’t focus on her game and secured second place at the U.S. Women’s Open.
- Amy Olson reportedly has the career earnings of about $2,100,952, as per the report of LPGA.
- Being a prestigious golfer in the US, her bio has been featured in the Wikipedia page. Also, read some unexplored facts about Amy on our website.