Faradina Mufti is an Indonesian actress. You may recognize her as Nyai from the movie Impetigore (2019).
|Birthday||December 1, 1989|
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
Faradina’s other notable works include Anak Garuda (2020), Love For Sale (2018), and Guru-Guru Gokil (2020).
Furthermore, she is currently working on her future project Perempuan Bergaun Merah.
10 Facts on Faradina Mufti
- Faradina Mufti (born in 1989) is an actress of age 30 years. She celebrates her birthday on December 1 every year. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Following her bio, Faradina is a native of Lumajang Regency, Indonesia. Hence, she is Indonesian by nationality. In addition, her ethnicity is South Asian.
- The actress stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches tall. Similarly, her body is slim and fit. Furthermore, she has dark eyes and long black hair.
- Unlike other celebs, Faradina is quite secretive when it comes to her personal life. So, gossips about her married life or husband are rarely published in the news.
- Mufti’s parents are extremely supportive of her career in the entertainment industry. However, we were unable to gather much information about her family members.
- According to her IMDb profile, the actress started her career recently in 2018. Likewise, her first credited work includes her role as Slyvia in the TV series “Love For Sale”.
- After her debut work, Mufti began to work actively as an actress. Her notable movies include her role as Nyai in Impetigore and Bu Risna in Anak Garuda.
- Recently, she was seen in the movie “Guru-Guru Gokil” (2020). Similarly, she portrayed the role of one of the main characters Rahayu in the Comedy movie.
- As for now, Faradina’s net worth is currently under review. However, with her successful career as an actress, she must be worth a decent fortune.
- You can follow her on both Twitter and Instagram as @faradinamufti. As a matter of fact, she has verified IG account with 41.2k followers.