Fares Ziam is a young French MMA fighter in the UFC, he is a Lightweight fighter in the competition and has already established a reputation as a rising star.
In fact, he has been nicknamed the ‘Smile Killer’. He also has a diverse range of fighting techniques and has won fights with submissions, knockouts, and decisions. He won his recent UFC fight against Jamie Mullarkey by a slight margin.
|Birthday||21st March 1997|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch (185 cm)|
|Weight||156 lbs (70.1 kg)|
|Profession||MMA Fighter in UFC|
10 Facts About Fares Ziam
- Fares Ziam’s Wikipedia page does not exist yet but you can read all about him in this article.
- Ziam was born on 21st March 1997 and is 23 years old as of October 2020 according to Sherdog.
- Similarly, Fares Ziam has a height of 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm) and also weighs in at 156 lbs (70 kg). He has a reach of 191 cm according to Tapology.
- There is no information about his girlfriend in the media and he has remained secretive when it comes to his personal life.
- Ziam started his career back in 2014 and maintained a 4 match winning streak before losing to Viskhan Magomadov.
- After losing his first professional MMA fight, he had a fight against Damien Lapilus. Then, he won against Artem Tanshyn, starting a 5 match streak.
- He made his UFC debut in September 2019 and fought against Don Madge.
- The fight did not end in any of the rounds so the judges gave a unanimous decision in which Madge won and Ziam lost. After almost a year, he won his first UFC fight in October 2020 against Jamie Mullarkey.
- His win against Mullarkey was a close one as the fight once again lasted more than 5 rounds and the judges gave the bout to Ziam.
- Fares was born in France and is French as per his nationality.