Fayssal Bazzi is an Australian actor of Lebanese origin, he came into the limelight for his work on the 2018 Australian comedy/drama film “The Merger”.
Here are a few facts about the actor:
|Height||6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m)|
Before becoming a mainstream star he worked in theatre, TV, and indie film.
Recently (in July 2020) the show Stateless came out which featured him in the main cast, further increasing his popularity.
10 Facts About Fayssal Bazzi
- Fayssal Bazzi was born in 1982 to a Lebanese father and a Syrian mother. They were originally from Beirut and later emigrated to Australia when he was 3 years old.
- The actor, who is now in his late 30s, joined school when he didn’t know English. The star only spoke Arabic and French at the time. In an interview, he said that a Year 2 teacher helped him communicate by encouraging him to communicate by miming.
- Bazzi is 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm) tall. He has Black hair and Brownish Black eyes.
- He stars in the new Netflix drama Stateless. He plays the role of Ameer in the series, his character is an Afghan man trying to escape the Taliban who fins himself in Australia.
- The star has worked extensively in theatre, in fact, the actor has said that his career began on-stage.
- As the actor recalls, one of his earliest acting influences was his theatre plays which included Blasted Earth – A Christmas Miracle With Music.
- The first time the actor got money upfront for a play was when he worked on Cross-Sections, his third play, that paid him $1000.
- Fayssal stated in an interview that he does not like being typecast and has avoided terrorist roles in the past.
- Before Stateless, his breakthrough performance into the mainstream was ”The Merger”.
- He had a role in Peter Rabbit which was cut, but he later got the role of Mr. Tod the fox.