Federica Cappelletti is a talented and popular journalist and health expert. She came into the limelight after becoming a wedded wife of a famous player, Paolo Rossi. The couples were in a long-term relationship. Finally, the beautiful couple decided to share their vows and tied the knot in 2010.
According to the recent news from The Guardian, Federica’s husband, Paolo expired at the age of 64. The sad news was announced by the Italian TV Channel. The reason behind his death is still unavailable in the media. Rossi is an incredible football player. His fans along with the members of the football team were sharing heartfelt condolences on social media.
Here are some interesting facts that you might not want to miss.
|Profession||Journalist and health expert|
|Children||Sofia, Maria, and Alessandro Rossi|
10 Facts on Federica Cappelletti
- Federica Cappelletti hasn’t disclosed her exact age and date of birth on the internet. If we take a look at her photos, she is in her early forties.
- She hails from Tuscany. Hence, her nationality is Italian and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Speaking about her physical appearance, Federica seems to be quite tall in stature. Unfortunately, her height, weight, and body measurements are still missing from the source.
- According to the public source, Cappelletti’s net worth is yet to surface on the internet. She definitely has earned a good income from her professional career.
- The beautiful lady, Federica is active on social media like Twitter and Instagram with a good fan following.
- Sadly, Federica has no wiki page yet.
- Moving on to her marital status, Federica is married to an Italian professional footballer, Paolo Rossi in 2010. However, the couple is blessed with three children named Sofia, Maria, and Alessandro Rossi.
- Describing her family details, Federica has never said a word about her father and mother. However, she maintains a low profile.
- It’s not confirmed if she has any siblings or not.
- According to her Twitter bio, Federica is also a screen-writer.