Claire Babineaux-Fontenot is a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Feeding America which is the second-largest U.S. charity according to Forbes and the largest domestic hunger-relief organization. In a recent interview, according to Feeding America, “50 million people in this country are unsure of where their next meal is coming from”.
She is one of the ambitious ladies who has delicately worked for proving the food to the American. Below are 10 facts about Claire Babineaux-Fontenot that you should know.
|Education||University of Louisiana, Southern University Law Center, Southern Methodist University Dedman School|
10 Facts About Claire Babineaux-Fontenot
- Claire Babineaux-Fontenot is the CEO of Feeding America who has recently appeared in an interview where she has answered all the doubts and questions that the reporter asked.
- Being the CEO of Feeding America, Claire Babineaux-Fontenot does not have her profile mentioned on the Wikipedia page.
- Who is Claire Babineaux-Fontenot married to? We do know that she is a married lady but the details about her husband and family life are yet to come.
- Feeding America CEO, Claire Babineaux-Fontenot has not revealed her net worth and salary amount. However, the company has received $2.8 billion as a private donation.
- Furthermore, Claire Babineaux-Fontenot was born in the year 1964 in the United States of America. She is at the age of 56 years old.
- She is not available on any of the social media platforms and likes to keep her private life to herself.
- Claire is a graduate from the University of Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science degree and later she got a graduate from the Southern University Law Center.
- She got a degree in Master of Laws from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in Dallas, Texas.
- She has worked to provide 4 billion meals to more than 46 million people across the United States.
- Her organization’s main motive is to feed hungry Americans.