The television star, Abbey Holmes and Keegan Brooksby are engaged. Yes, the big news is out and one of the favorite Australian couples are engaged and looking forward to marrying soon. Abbey shared an aesthetic photo of them with her gorgeous diamond ring on Instagram. The couple looks happier than ever and they have the perfect reason to be.
Moreover, Abbey Holmes is a former Australian rules footballer who played for the Adelaide Football Club in the AFL Women’s. As of now, she is a football commentator for Channel seven. Keeping her passion for adventure under consideration, Abbey has featured in the show, Australian Survivor, as well. She was dating Keegan for quite a long time and it’s great to see them level up with their relationship.
Here are the facts you need to know about Abbey Holmes.
10 Facts on Abbey Holmes
- Abbey Holmes is an Australian TV Commentator and rules footballer who played for the Adelaide Football Team.
- Moreover, Abbey Holmes is just engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Keegan Brooksby. She took the news to Instagram and posted a photo of them together.
- As for her fiance, Keegan is the Australian rules footballer who plays for the Hawthorn Football Club.
- Keegan proposed to her in front of the famous rock, Ulluru. They have been in love for a few years now.
- Moreover, Abbey Holmes is currently 29 years old. She celebrates her birthday on January 7 every year.
- Besides, she is also the AFL commentator for the Seven Sports. She doesn’t play in the AFL Women’s as of now.
- Also, Abbey featured in the reality game show, Australian Survivor.
- Talking about her family, his father was the president of the Victor Harbor Football Club.
- You can find her on Instagram where Abbey has more than 135k followers.
- She has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well and deservedly so.