Finney Cassidy is a British actor. He is known for portraying Cameron Marsh in “The Eevermoor Chronicles”.
|Birthday||June 5, 1998|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Siblings||Grace Cassidy and Raffey Cassidy|
Finney made his acting debut in 2015. Likewise, he has completed 8 credited roles in movies and TV series to date.
Furthermore, Cassidy will be playing “Michigan” in the upcoming series “The Liberator”.
10 Facts on Finney Cassidy
- Finney Cassidy (born in 1998) is an actor. Finney turned into the age of 22 years old on June 5. Likewise, he is a Gemini according to the horoscope calendar.
- Although Finney is popular as a Hollywood celebrity, his Wikipedia remains unwritten to date. However, you can find interesting facts about the actor in this article.
- As a handsome man, Finney’s height is 6 feet and 1 inch tall. Similarly, his muscular body is evident from his bulky biceps. Furthermore, he has abs with tattoos on the body.
- Cassidy’s verified Instagram profile is @finneycassidy_. He is an IG star with 9.5k followers. In addition, he is also available on Twitter as @finney_cassidy.
- There is no doubt that the actor attracts numerous girls with his charm. However, Finney has not disclosed the one girlfriend that he loves. Therefore, we assume that he is single for now.
- Cassidy’s nationality is British. He was born and raised in Salford, England along with his siblings. Similarly, his ethnicity is white.
- Speaking about his siblings, Finney is the middle of the family. He has two sisters: Grace Cassidy and Raffey Cassidy. Moreover, both of his sisters are renowned actresses.
- Cassidy received his acting training from the prestigious National Youth Theatre in Britain. Moreover, he also owns an acting and drama degree from college.
- Finney is widely known from his role as Cameron Marsh in “The Evermoor Chronicles” (2014-2017). Likewise, he portrayed Miles Ashworth in “Casualty” (2017-2018).
- His upcoming projects include “The Liberator”. Furthermore, his profile is available at Famous Birthday as well as the IMDb profile.