Lionel Deluy is a French photographer known for his celebrity clientele. In addition to this, he is also the former husband of Grammy-nominated musician Fiona Apple, she got nominated for 3 Grammy Awards including Best Alternative Music Album.
Deluy has worked with some of the biggest magazines in the world and has amassed a fan following in his own right. He also became a TV personality because of his appearances on America’s Next Top Model as a guest judge and photographer.
|Birthday||June 15, 1962|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Wife||Fiona Apple (ex-wife)|
10 Facts About Lionel Deluy
- Lionel Deluy was born on June 15, 1962, and is 58 years old as of November 2020
- His Wikipedia page is incomplete but you can read all about him in this article.
- While his exact net worth is unavailable, sources estimate he is worth between $100,000 to $1 million as of 2020.
- He made most of his fortune from a career as a photographer. He has worked with some of the biggest celebrities in the world. He also has a lot of musicians in his clientele. As a matter of fact, he has also worked with almost every international magazine in the world.
- Deluy was born in Provence, France, as per this source, and is French by nationality. Similarly, he belongs to Mixed ethnicity.
- Lionel is also an animal rights activist who has called his fans to protect animals. In fact, he has listed ‘Respect All Animals’ on his Instagram bio.
- Talking about his Instagram, he has more than 19,000 followers on the platform. He shares his excellently shot photos on the platform.
- Globally famous celebrities are featured on his Instagram account.
- While he is originally from France, he now operates in West Hollywood, California, and Chinatown, New York City.
- He is also one of the top celebrity photographers in the world, he also made appearances on America’s Next Top Model.