Fiona Bell became famous for her role as Sergeant Angela McLeod in the series Soldier Soldier. Since then, she has become a prominent face in Scottish TV. As a matter of fact, she has had many roles on various TV shows including the 2020 drama, ‘The Nest’.
Bell has also worked extensively in theater. Her career in film has not been as decorated but she has had some appearances in feature movies.
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Children||Hannah, Georgia, Cassie and Keir|
10 Facts About Fiona Bell
- Fiona Bell has not revealed her age of birthday in the media but some sources claim she is in her 30s as of November 2020.
- Her Wikipedia page is being updated but you can read all about her in this article.
- Bell’s family are from Scotland, other than this, she has not revealed any details regarding her family.
- Her husband is an Irish actor named Conor Mullen. They have been married for a while and met back in 1997 on the set of Bell’s famous TV series ‘Soldier Soldier’. Together they have 4 children named Keir, Hannah, Georgia, and Cassie.
- Bell does not have a verified Instagram account and has been inactive on social media. In fact, she also does not use Twitter either.
- Bell is Scottish by nationality and is of Mixed ethnicity.
- Similarly, her net worth from her more than 2 and a half decade long career is estimated to be in the range of $1 million to $5 million.
- She amassed this fortune from a career that started back in the 1990s. After some minor roles, she got her breakthrough in ‘Soldier Soldier’. She played the role of Sergeant Angela McCleod AGC on the series.
- In 2020, she is part of the 5-part BBC series ‘The Nest‘.
- Similarly, she has one of the main roles in the series ‘Dead Still’. She has more than 30 credits as an actress as per IMDb.