Fiona Forbes is a widely recognized Canadian television presenter and co-host. She is known as a television personality who hosts various entertainment talk shows like Urban Rush, Uptown Live: The Virtual Edition, CHFI Celebrity Gala 2020, and many more. Currently, she hosts The Rush in Vancouver. Also, she worked on City TVs Breakfast Television (BT).
Moreover, the dynamic and multi-talented personality has been performed in several TV series as a reporter. Some of her acting credits are Abducted: The Mary Stauffer Story (2019), Assault on Wallstreet (2013), Doppelganger Paul (2011). In 2018, she played the role of Anna in the movie Truly, Madly, Sweetly. Nevertheless, the audience has appreciated her acting skills as well.
Quick Facts: Fiona Forbes Husband And Instagram: Who Is She Married To?
10 Facts on Fiona Forbes
- Fiona Forbes’s exact age, year, and date of birth are unavailable at the moment.
- She was born and raised in Canada, so she has Canadian nationality.
- The award-winning TV host Fiona has an attractive personality with a cute dimple on her face.
- Talking about her physique, Fiona has a good height and body weight. However, her actual physical status is not updated on the internet.
- According to Wikipedia, Fiona has won a Leo award for the best variety show host in 2002.
- Is Fiona Forbes Married? Well, Fiona is not married yet. She previously had at least one relationship. In 2007, she was in a relationship with Anthony Michael Hall. There is a rumor that the couple broke up in 2018. As of now, she has no boyfriend/husband and living a luxurious life.
- Moving on to her net worth, Fiona’s net worth or monthly salary is still under audit.
- Discussing her educational background, Forbes studied a bachelor of arts at The University of British Columbia.
- The beautiful lady Fiona is active on Twitter and Instagram with more than thousands of devotees.
- Fiona is very good at keeping secrets. Therefore, her parent’s identity is hidden behind the curtains.