Michael Corbat is retiring from his position as the chief executive of Citigroup. He has been working in this designation for about 8 years as he had been appointed as the CEO in 2012. And, to fill up the vacant position of Citigroup’s chief executive, Jane Fraser has come into the picture.
With this, Jane Fraser is in her way to be the first woman appointed to run a leading bank in Wall Street. Now, as Michael Corbat retires, many people are wondering about how much his net worth would amount to. After all, he is no ordinary banker and has been earning a salary in millions. To find out his net worth, check out the facts down below.
|Age||60 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Children||Brian and Allison|
10 Facts on Michael Corbat
- Michael Corbat (born on 2 May 1960) is an American banker who has been working as the CEO of Citigroup until recently. His age is 60 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Taurus.
- His net worth as of 2020 remains to be reviewed. But, it is no brainer that he has accumulated a bulky amount of wealth through his successful banking career. After all, his salary alone amounted to $24 million for the year 2019.
- The former Citigroup CEO, Michael had been fulfilling his roles and responsibilities for a period of 8 years until now.
- His bio on Wiki is available. However, you will find all his details about him here in this article and a few more unknown facts that you may not have heard before.
- The name of his gorgeous wife is Donna Corbat.
- Talking about his family members, he lives with his wife with whom he shares two children, Brian and Allison.
- He graduated from Harvard University with a degree in economics.
- He does not have a presence on social media.
- Michael Corbat’s nationality is American.
- He enjoys golfing and is a proficient downhill skier.