Frances Cole Fallon is the daughter of a popular and successful American comedian and television host, Jimmy Fallon and Nancy Juvone. She is a beautiful child with blonde hair color and black colored eyes. We can see Frances’s pictures on her social media account which was shared by her father.
The couple, Jimmy and Nancy were married in 2007. Surely, Francis will be famous just like her father and mother in the upcoming future. She is a younger kid and everyone adores her a lot.
Let’s delve into Francis’s personal bio and her interesting facts.
|Name||Frances Cole Fallon|
|Parents||Jimmy Fallon, Nancy Juvonen|
10 Facts on Frances Cole Fallon
- Frances Cole Fallon was born in 2014. At present, her age is 5 years old.
- She was born in the United States so, she holds an American nationality.
- Frances Cole Fallon is just a 5-year-old child who is at a growing stage. That’s why her height and body weight is not measured.
- Moving on to her net worth, Francis is a celebrity kid. Frances Cole Fallon’s father, Jimmy Fallon’s current net worth is estimated to be around 60 million dollars according to wealthygorilla.com.
- Talking about her family background, she is the daughter of Jimmy Fallon and Nancy Juvonen. Moreover, she has a sister named Winnie Rose. These children arrived in this world with the help of IVF and via surrogacy.
- Her father, Jimmy Fallon’s name is listed on the top radar of Wikipedia.
- She is available on Twitter except for Instagram with a good number of devotees.
- Jimmy Fallon is happily married to a television producer named Nancy Juvonen.
- According to oprahmag.com, Frances and Winnie have been helping their parents film quarantined, “At Home Edition” episodes of The Tonight Show.
- Because of the COVID 19 pandemic, Jimmy’s daughters, Frances and Winnie has been appearing a lot in the Jimmy Fallon show.