Frances Eve is a popular white actress. She has had roles in both TV shows and movies. She has been in the movie industry for a while now and is still going strong. Some of her most notable projects are Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Vinyl.
|Age||around 35 years old|
|Height||5 feet approx.|
She made her movie debut with the 2012 film titled Sheer. She played Martha in the 2012 movie. Thus far, Eve has appeared in numerous popular TV shows and movies.
The gorgeous TV and movie actress is a married woman. She is married to her husband named Jonah. As seen on Eve’s social media, she and her husband Jonah are together for a long time.
10 Facts About Frances Eve
- Frances Eve is a gorgeous TV and movie actress from the United States. She is famous for her role in TV series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in 1999.
- Apart from her TV and movie roles, Frances has attracted audiences from across borders. Her attractive face and amazing personality have earned her a lot of fans.
- She is active on social media like Instagram. She is on Insta as @frances.eve and has 1k followers.
- Frances Eve has never been open about her personal life in the media. Her age, birthday is still not public. The lady has a decent height of around 5 feet tall.
- Seemly, Frances appears to be around 35 years of age. Well, looking at her Instagram pictures, it is even hard to think of Eve as a 35-year-old female.
- The white lady was born and raised in the United States by her American parents. Her nationality is American.
- The midnight of her father and mother are not published on the web.
- Frances Eve has 22 acting credits to her name. So far, she must have earned a great deal of fortune. In 2020, she could be worth in the neighborhood of $1 million.
- Eve is a married woman. She is married to her husband Jonah Fay-Hurvitz. You can find Jonah on Instagram.
- It is not clear whether Frances and Jonah have got any kids or not.