Ayan Broomfield, the girlfriend of the world’s Top 30 American tennis player Frances Tiafoe, is also a Tennis star. She is a Canadian professional tennis player who has won two double titles in her International Tennis Federation Women’s Tour.
To see a tennis couple dominate the world of tennis is a rare but beautiful sight to behold. How magnificent would it be to see the couple win their individual tennis titles in the same tournament? Therefore, clear your mind and get ready to learn about Ayan Broomfield.
Quick Facts: Ayan Broomfield: Frances Tiafoe Girlfriend Is Also A Tennis Star
|Birthday||August 13, 1997|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Married/Single||in a relationship (Frances Tiafoe)|
10 Interesting Facts On Ayan Broom
- Ayan Broomfield is a professional tennis star who has won 2 double titles in the ITF tour over her career.
- Born in Toronto, Canada, on August 13, 1997, Ayan Broomfield’s age in 2021 is 23 years. She owns a Canadian nationality.
- How tall is Ayan Broomfield? According to her Wikipedia, Ayan Broomfield’s height is 5 feet and 7 inches. Her weight seems to be around 120-140 pounds.
- Ayan Broomfield is the girlfriend of the American tennis player Frances Tiafoe. The couple started chatting when a mutual friend named Vickie suggested them to date each other. It was until 2017 that the couple finally confessed to being dating.
- Not much is known about the player’s early life. Her parents and early education has not yet become the topic of the town.
- Ayan Broomfield’s salary and net worth have not been disclosed yet. She has received prize money of $10,000. However, considering her career titles, she may have made a fortune well over a couple of thousand dollars.
- We can find Ayan Broomfield on Instagram at ayan.broomfield. She often posts about her daily life to over 7600 followers.
- She made her debut in the Women’s Tennis Association in 2014 in the doubles tournament alongside Maria Patrascu in the Coupe Banque Nationale.
- She has a career record of 48,6% Singles win rate in 72 matches, and 42.9% Doubles win rate in 35 matches. She has not yet won a WTA title.
- Ayan and her boyfriend participated in the ‘Enough is Enough’ movement following George Floyd’s death, where the couple is seen sitting numbly in their Instagram post.