The Sonder CEO, Francis Davidson’s net worth, is still under review.
Francis Davidson is the CEO of Sonder. He co-founded the company with Lucas Pellan in 2012. They began renting vacant college apartments, and now the company is valued at more than a billion dollars. Currently, Sonder rents out apartments to the customers through their website as well as Airbnb and Expedia.
Francis Davidson’s Wikipedia And Bio
Francis Davidson’s Wikipedia page does not exist as of now.
Francis’s current age is 28 years. One can read about Davidson’s bio and his company on a couple of Wiki-bio pages. At present, Francis is based in San Francisco, California, USA.
Francis is active on Twitter with more than 1.1k followers and 34 tweets. Davidson joined the platform in September 2014 but tweets less frequently.
Francis Davidson’s Wife: Is He Married?
Francis Davidson’s marital status is not known.
Francis rarely talks about his personal life to the media, so his wife’s name and relationship status remain private. The other details, such as Davidson’s email address, are private as well.
The details about Davidson’s family and parents are kept private from the media.
|Education||MC Grill University|
Delightful to reminisce about the early years of Sonder. Thank you @tjhuddle for recounting the story. https://t.co/C0rswhEvnw
— Francis Davidson (@FDavidsonT) February 20, 2021
Some Fun Facts About Francis Davidson
- According to his LinkedIn profile, Davidson went to the MC Grill University in Montreal for their Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and Economics course. Francis did not graduate as he preferred his entrepreneurial career over college. Davidson had six credits remaining before he dropped out.
- Francis’s company Sonder is valued at $1.3 billion, reports Forbes. After the COVID-19 pandemic, Davidson’s business was affected, but now he is looking forward to growth.
- How Rich IS Sonder CEO? The details of Francis Davidson’s earnings and salary are private.
- As he works in the hospitality industry, Davidson is fluent in English, French, German, and Italian.
- Francis is an art enthusiast and likes philosophy and science. Davidson is fascinated by hospitality, creativity, and culture.