Franco Morbidelli is a 25 years old Italian motorcycle racer. The racer was born on December 4, 1994, in Rome, Italy. Franco Morbidelli is the current racer for the Yahama MotoGP team and is pretty good for his age.
|Parents||Livio and Cristina Morbidelli|
Livio and Cristina Morbidelli are the parents of the MotoGP racer, Franco Morbidelli. Franco Morbidelli joined the MotoGP since 2018 before that he raced in Moto2 World Championship from 2013 to 2017.
– Use this Where You Want to Show Your Embed Post
10 Facts on Franco Morbidelli
- Franco Morbidelli was born on December 4, 1994, in Rome, Italy.
- The parents of the Italian racer are Livio Morbidelli and Cristina de Franco and he stands at 1.76 m tall at the age of 25 today.
- The Italian got his first team in Moto2 which was federal Oil Gresini and he ran a Suter motorcycle from 2013 to 2014 in three races wearing 94 as his number.
- Then, Franco Morbidelli ran Kalex for Italtrans Racing Team for two years in a total of 32 races with just one time finishing in the top three.
- Franco Morbidelli’s last team in Moto2 was EG 0,0 Marc VDS where he got to race for 52 races with 8 wins and 20 top-three finishes in the span of three years.
- The Italian entered MotoGP with EG 0,0 as well and raced 16 times with no success in Podium.
- The Petronas Yahama has given him the chance to race with Yahama motorcycle but the race is getting very difficult for Franco Morbidelli in MotoGP.
- Franco Morbidelli was the European Superstock 600 champion in 2013 and Moto2 World Champion in 2017 with EG 0,0 Marc VDS.
- The racer has 364k followers on Instagram and 61.2k followers on twitter but his earnings and net worth is unknown to the public.
- The Spanish GP raced in the Circuito de Jerez track was held on July 19 where Franco Morbidelli finished in 5th place earning 11 points.